VOTE PLEASE! REPRESENTING DNB!

MistaBossman

Here is my mix for the Intel Power Up Dj Competition. Representing Drum and Bass strong the tracklist is:
1. MistaBossman - Dark Suede Atmospheric
2. S.P.Y and Kasra - Surface Vip
3. Dub Phizix - Never Been
4. S.P.Y - Love & Hate
5. Siren - Snorkel (S.P.Y Remix)
6. Dub Phizix & Skeptical - Marka
7. Makoto & Danny Wheeler - Universe
8. MistaBossman - Complex
9. MistaBossman - Stay Or Let It Go

http://www.mixcloud.com/mcab9/intel-power-up-competition/

The winners gets to play at East Village supporting Zed Bias, then progress to the final, playing at a secret London location supporting Benji B. My plan is hopefully get to the final and give Benji B my tunes for potential radio play as well as the Dj mag coverage. I have confidence in my dj'ing and have dj'd a lot in London and Nottingham but room 2 or 75 people crowds at decent events isn't enough :( We all want better and to strive for more. I just wanna get my tunes out there and get gigs that way, by being a producer as well as a Dj, made so many this summer! Help me by voting for me, im Myles Bossman, a young 18 year old producer/ Dj.

In order to vote, click this link posted bellow, wait 7 seconds as initially it will say competition closed (it just needs a bit of time to load sometimes) and it will come up with a bunch of names when you go down, find my name 'Myles Bossman' and click vote please, would appreciate that big respect to you all! http://www.mixcloud.com/competitions/intel-powerup/

Help me and represent Dnb :p

Thank you, massive respect again to you all.

If you had only created one thread I may have voted for you, as you created numerous threads I will not vote for you.

When will you competion fags learn that spamming forums will not win you anything.

^^ here here. I fucking hate repetitive spammers. And I dont like the Members Mixes section being clogged up with shite, thats my haven here to listen to good unknown DJ's.

I love how its all planned out to give your tunes to Benji B who WILL give them radio time. rather confident lad for 18.

Alot of people put years and years of effort into production and simply get nowhere. I'm not saying you will or won't make it, it just seems a little farfetched atm.

I posted it on 2 threads, this and the Drum and Bass thread, thats all. Not here to argue, if you don't wanna vote fair play if you do want too, thank you.

No reason to post it twice though. You're just cluttering up the forum. Anyone who is likely to vote will use the new posts button so they would have seen the thread either way.

Back
Top Bottom