Vote Pendulum best Essential Mix of 2005 >>

mISHKA said:
Andy C's was better :lol:
You're right, let me change the thread to 'Vote for Andy C' instead. Oh wait a minute, he's not an option!

Vote for Pendulum damn it! (y) :teeth:

placed my vote! shame there was no Andy C option, or Sub Focus for that matter....

Attachments

• no-running.jpg
    no-running.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 30
sdm said:
You're right, let me change the thread to 'Vote for Andy C' instead. Oh wait a minute, he's not an option!

Vote for Pendulum damn it! (y) :teeth:

OK OK Eat my words, I didnt click the link before replying!!

ive been trying to make a decent post in this thread for some days now :teeth: still can't make it happen, every single time i look at this thread i think of "ooh, pendulum, those wankers, and their wanky album and all those wobbely remixes and booring tunes in those mix"

k, i finally said it :teeth:

i actually voted for pendulum, and i love these guys simply because of tarantula and voodoo people (fact) - :wierdo:

this post = mindless (+1 to my total account)

I don't know why they are voting for the best Essential Mix of 2005 in October, there's still two months left, and there could be a string of shit hot dnb essential mixes left to go for all we know. Load a bollox if you ask me.:finger:

GreenBoy said:
you just have to bring the worst memories back again :teeth:

i know, i know... initially i was so unimpressed with the tune that it almost made me vomit, but then it began to grow and grow, and well here we are - i consider it to be a good piece of music...

yeah to be honest i like it a lot more now than I did first time too ... hearing it on a big system helps.

Back
Top Bottom