DJNoize

Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
BEST NEWCOMER JAZZ DJ & SAX PLAYER

I said VOTE, bitch, Or I fuckin’ kill you

You get a free mp3 aswell,, i will still kill you tho

200710diddypark.jpg

Last edited:
it wants me to merge my accounts.... i go through the motions and it tells me that my email address is being used elsewhere. YES, BY ME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. why would i be trying to merge my account otherwise? so, in short. i can't vote because i tried to merge my download shop & forum account together like it asked me to

fuck dnba.

it wants me to merge my accounts.... i go through the motions and it tells me that my email address is being used elsewhere. YES, BY ME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. why would i be trying to merge my account otherwise? so, in short. i can't vote because i tried to merge my download shop & forum account together like it asked me to

fuck dnba.

Same shit mate, fuck this shittttttttttt.

Sorry man, you get my vote in spirit, just cant sort it out.

cud u make loads of email accounts and get loads of free mp3s? im gonna try this tomoz

theres few bits off the ed rush album i want lol,, padded cells being one:)

haha slag

cud u make loads of email accounts and get loads of free mp3s? im gonna try this tomoz

theres few bits off the ed rush album i want lol,, padded cells being one:)

haha slag

Hahaha I tried. Wouldnt let me. I used another email I got, but it wouldnt have it :clown:

its doing some weird shit for me aswell bout merging acounts?? WTF i put all the details in but it says it dont reconize my email ad?? Cunts!!!

Same mate, what a load of shit how do you end up with different accounts for the download store, forum, and to vote? lol

Do you get a free 320kbps mp3 of your choice if you sign up and vote though?

Becuase if that's the case I'll bosh together a new email quick as I can

???

Back
Top Bottom