VIP Junglist
BEST NEWCOMER JAZZ DJ & SAX PLAYER

I said VOTE, bitch, Or I fuckin’ kill you

You get a free mp3 aswell,, i will still kill you tho

Last edited:

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
it wants me to merge my accounts.... i go through the motions and it tells me that my email address is being used elsewhere. YES, BY ME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. why would i be trying to merge my account otherwise? so, in short. i can't vote because i tried to merge my download shop & forum account together like it asked me to

fuck dnba.

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
it wants me to merge my accounts.... i go through the motions and it tells me that my email address is being used elsewhere. YES, BY ME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. why would i be trying to merge my account otherwise? so, in short. i can't vote because i tried to merge my download shop & forum account together like it asked me to

fuck dnba.
Same shit mate, fuck this shittttttttttt.

Sorry man, you get my vote in spirit, just cant sort it out.

DJNoize

Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
cud u make loads of email accounts and get loads of free mp3s? im gonna try this tomoz

theres few bits off the ed rush album i want lol,, padded cells being one:)

haha slag

djflicky

VIP Junglist
its doing some weird shit for me aswell bout merging acounts?? WTF i put all the details in but it says it dont reconize my email ad?? Cunts!!!

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
its doing some weird shit for me aswell bout merging acounts?? WTF i put all the details in but it says it dont reconize my email ad?? Cunts!!!
Same mate, what a load of shit how do you end up with different accounts for the download store, forum, and to vote? lol

Do you get a free 320kbps mp3 of your choice if you sign up and vote though?

Becuase if that's the case I'll bosh together a new email quick as I can

???