BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Vote Goldie .............on Maestro!!

goldieanimation.gif

lets make it happen for him ... :D

post the link everywhere u can

panty inspector

bbc 2 on a tuesday from 9 till 10 mate.
Its the final this week and is going to a public vote.
My phone bill will be high this month lol

Yeah that would be amazing seeing him conduct at The Proms. (is that the winner's prize??)

Hah i think im gonna have to vote too. Someone better bump this on the day so i remember :D

You've got me hooked on this; I've spent the last hour watching videos on the BBC website! Exactly how many drugs has Alex James done to end up like that??! He looks permanently like a rabbit caught in headlights!

he lost..shame..he won by miles(judges votes)

i think because the woman was funnier, more well known and female she won...she obviously sucked off the producer or something.

Despicable

is there any onlne voting? i refuse to ring up for any reality television programme, whether goldie's on it or not.

is there any onlne voting? i refuse to ring up for any reality television programme, whether goldie's on it or not.

I don't think there was but its over now anyway.
I think he had it stolen from him. He came out tops with the judges nearly every time. But as soon as it goes to a public vote (many of who, no fuck all about music in general) he comes second. It should have been up to the orchestra to decide. There were in the best position to say who was the best overall!
:mad_guy:

Back
Top Bottom