vote for the best ........

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
after my last few nights out ive come to a decision that breakneck carrys the .....
best vibe in a night out in the south...
the best djs on the flyers from past sets to present ...including mcs aswell..
im not dissin other organisations just bigin up the best.. time for peeps to vote to put down there best/favorite..dnb name in the south ..ON THIS THREAD NO HATE TO OTHER NIGHTS JUST OPINIONS.... :lol: also wat make breakneck the best in my view is how its ran and the attitude put toward the raves ...

:idhitit:

All about tha Break-neck. Owain an kru have got a really good vibe goin on down there, where as other events you feel you got to watch who you talk to if you know wat i mean. And when they roll out that BIG GREEN LASER its all over!!! like a mini dreamscape boh!! :slayer:

emcee3d said:
:idhitit:

All about tha Break-neck. Owain an kru have got a really good vibe goin on down there, where as other events you feel you got to watch who you talk to if you know wat i mean. And when they roll out that BIG GREEN LASER its all over!!! like a mini dreamscape boh!! :slayer:
the lasers back for the shogun launch
but then u probably knew that

For May we've got a 3 headed multicolor beast of a lazer, the biggest and best ever I.T.A.

Seriously.

The main head is as powerful as the usual one, then two others each half as powerful again, one blue, one green, all synched up and crazee.

:banana: :gun:

D BREAKNECK said:
For May we've got a 3 headed multicolor beast of a lazer, the biggest and best ever I.T.A.

Seriously.

The main head is as powerful as the usual one, then two others each half as powerful again, one blue, one green, all synched up and crazee.

Sick (y):D

D BREAKNECK said:

Seriously.

brilliant love the laser shows at bn you should get the laser shows with the stik men danceing next to you on the dance floor absalout best

Big up all tha Break-neck crew all tha mans dem that put in tha hard work to make it wot it is....the best rave in the south for sure?

big up sdm + triple m

peace

Yeah Bn is da finest splendelicies all in one big greasy rave...I must big up the mission boys even thu i havnt been able to reach for time now cos of work obligations; but ive heard it still draws a crowd. Also the paradox is runnin over in southampton last time i went was wen swift and total science played wit navi and shabba, was don trust...Absolutly messy!I tell thee what thu i tink we should see some sort of drum and bass fest in the guildhall with day and night of non stop ravin...in fact i think there should be a 24 hour rave that jus never stops... the party jus keeps rollin allriiiiiiiiiiiiite... :idhitit: :who_wants

daky said:
Yeah Bn is da finest splendelicies all in one big greasy rave...I must big up the mission boys even thu i havnt been able to reach for time now cos of work obligations; but ive heard it still draws a crowd. Also the paradox is runnin over in southampton last time i went was wen swift and total science played wit navi and shabba, was don trust...Absolutly messy!I tell thee what thu i tink we should see some sort of drum and bass fest in the guildhall with day and night of non stop ravin...in fact i think there should be a 24 hour rave that jus never stops... the party jus keeps rollin allriiiiiiiiiiiiite... :idhitit: :who_wants

Hell yeah!!! 24 hour bizznizz man, boh!!

yes mate bereakneck is tha bollox as far as south coast raving goes!!! cant wait for the next one!!!Baron!!!!! boh!

luverly jubbly! obviously the best breakneck was the one where i played!!!!...obviously!

Back
Top Bottom