Void Stalker-Heavyweight EP

It's hard to comment too much without full tracks. But some brief comments:

1. Heavyweight: the clearest sounding of the three, but I think the high end percussion could do with being tamed just a bit. maybe add some compression to these parts only?
2. Zero Degrees: the synth that comes in at 44 seconds could be made to stand out a bit more, or a different lead synth just to add a brighter dimension to the track, that's just my taste though!
3. Powerslave: the drums sound way to thin, at first I thought the preview was a build-up, but I'm guessing its the drop? The kick needs to be louder and punchier!

It's hard to comment too much without full tracks. But some brief comments:

1. Heavyweight: the clearest sounding of the three, but I think the high end percussion could do with being tamed just a bit. maybe add some compression to these parts only?
2. Zero Degrees: the synth that comes in at 44 seconds could be made to stand out a bit more, or a different lead synth just to add a brighter dimension to the track, that's just my taste though!
3. Powerslave: the drums sound way to thin, at first I thought the preview was a build-up, but I'm guessing its the drop? The kick needs to be louder and punchier!

Thanks for the feedback :) All tracks are far from finished and I've only put up small previews because of this

1.All tracks have a limiter and exciter/distortion on the master for just to hold it together and simulate a bit of warmth for the sake of previewing which is pushing the drums a bit hard.
2.Yeah, I like the synth but it does need something added to it,
3.Yeah, trying to layer a kick that will suddenly punch through to a big drop as I want to create an interesting intro though I think its perhaps getting too long...

Back
Top Bottom