Voice sampling question!

Discussion in 'Production' started by ZeroProspekt, Dec 10, 2013.

1. ZeroProspekt

ZeroProspekt New Member

Hi everybody! I'd like to sample my voice and try to create and experimenting new sounds. I've tried something but i found not good. Someone can give me an advise on what plugs are better for creating raw and agressive effects on from a voice sample? Like creating a wobble or a reese or something like that? Ps. Sorry for my bad english

2. Psychs420

Psychs420 New Member

Perhaps something like alchemy or kontakt can .i know alchemy has this option where you can take a sample and morph it with the built in synth or any other 3 sounds totalling 4 sounds that can be morphed all together too bad idk how to use it hahah

ZeroProspekt likes this.
  3. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

What DAW are you using? I know that for FL Studio, you can do magic with fruity granulizer.

ZeroProspekt likes this.
  4. ZeroProspekt

ZeroProspekt New Member

Yep, i'm using FL

5. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Ok, so try messing around with granulizer. there's even a tutorial on howtomakeelectronicmusic.com, but oriented to make atmospheric sounds. although, he covers pretty well the functions of the granulizer itself.

Also, you can try loading the wav file into Harmor, and messing around with all those knobs. Seamless tutorials are pretty good for reeces.

ZeroProspekt likes this.