Voice samples

football345

Just woundering where abouts anyone would suggest getting voice samples from. Looks on all of these movie sample sites and the quality is pretty shocking to put into an actual tune.

Where have you used to get voice samples from ?.

Looking for all ranges really. Movie samples, news headline samples, just random ones really, but need good quality.

Thanks

You can't go wrong sampling movies yourself... that way you're in charge of the quality. I started collecting DVDs for this very reason.

Other than that, the internets is your comrade.:D

dvd's are a good bet. the tv streaming sites can be good quality, bbc iplayer, 4od, alluc.org, wathxonline.com etc

been trying to get that going -heard its like tape saturation only with alot of grit
and thats wot i likes- but cant get it to work for some reason
have i forgotten how to use mi VCR
god i hope not

Use www.icefilms.info

They have almost every movie from the last several years and also some old nostalgic ones.
Free for download an streaming at DIVX quality, just playback the part you want to sample and record it from your soundcard line out.

Easy as that!

It's fun to occasionally make you're own. Record something in Audacity or whatever you're program of choice is then just experiment by putting some effects on it.

Sometimes you can do this for a good laugh too.

Sorry I havent searched but whats the general method for extracting audio from a DVD on a Mac? Got some fucking funny ideas I'd like to try with some comedy Dvds Ive got ! Cheers

Cool thanks Kro, will check that out when Im home :) Does it just record the sound from the sound output or actually extract the audio file?

i believe it takes the sound from your internal soundcard and records it as a wav into an interface (could be wrong tho, ha!)

Back
Top Bottom