VOICE IS BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
im not gonna lie, im very happy about this, he really grated on me

but this thread is clearly gonna turn into a hate thread and get locked within the hour

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
tada voice. im sure he'll join back again and pretend he's a girl or something.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
yes, im afraid he fucked up once again. he was good to have around. but not when i see that serial killas pack!! that pissed me off right!! he knows ive told him numerous times. i gave him too many chances but he still walked the line.

in the end, id like to see allot of old members coming back, mr G wont have anyone to argue with :teeth: and there be less me lurking qbay

lets just move along. hes gone, lets forget he was ever here

thanks
-da mods

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
yes, im afraid he fucked up once again. he was good to have around. but not when i see that serial killas pack!! that pissed me off right!! he knows ive told him numerous times. i gave him too many chances but he still walked the line.

in the end, id like to see allot of old members coming back, mr G wont have anyone to argue with :teeth: and there be less me lurking qbay

lets just move along. hes gone, lets forget he was ever here

thanks
-da mods

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I want to see the return of Dustek and I know a lot of people were staying away from the waffle section because of his shit, hopefully theyll all come back now. One person shouldnt be able to effect things in the way he did.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I have a feeling of completely melancholy about the whole situation. No great loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.