Vocalssss

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Ok im lookin for some royalty free vocal samples.

kinda along the same lines as "Everyday" by Netsky

can anyone help. I've been lookin for ages and ive either got the 'allow vocal sample search' button on google turned off or there is actually just nothing decent out there.

can someone kindly point me in the right direction?

ta in advance

acapellas are your friends. rarely you find nice vocal hooks on their own. rather, just grab as many acapellas as you can, and have a listen through. you can get very creative by splicing together different parts, and making your own hooks and lines.

There are millions of acapellas on the internet

Royalty free is another thing ...

But just search for acapella and see what you find

The only sure way to get a royalty-free vocal sample that hasn't been rinsed to death and fits in your tune exactly the way you hear it in your head is to record one yourself. You must know at least one person who can hold a tune. If their voice sounds a bit ropey just get some effects on there and multitrack it right up. Or you could try recording a couple of notes higher or lower than you need it and then pitch-shift - totally changes the character of the voice.

The only sure way to get a royalty-free vocal sample that hasn't been rinsed to death and fits in your tune exactly the way you hear it in your head is to record one yourself. You must know at least one person who can hold a tune. If their voice sounds a bit ropey just get some effects on there and multitrack it right up. Or you could try recording a couple of notes higher or lower than you need it and then pitch-shift - totally changes the character of the voice.

this. definately get someone to record it for you. im sure u can find someone on the forum who can sing and has a decent mic. i used to record all my vocals but i rarely use vocals anymore.

Yeah i think i might also have a crack at that too...

yes, but you cant expect to get a "musical" sound out of speech to text...
and sam, i know what you mean about laziness, but it really pays off if you put the effort (y)

i know mate. i just need to push myself into doin it haha.

Back
Top Bottom