vocals

dj ic

COLDBEATZ RECORDINGS
im having a few troubles with vocals;i often cant get my head around vocals and bpms.if i just pitch a vocal its easier to get in time .but with timestreching,i cant seem to get it right.any tips????how can i set up a budget vocal booth at home ,only got reason,sx,wlab,audiophile.o hardware.much appreciated :2thumbs: o_O .just wanted to say big up to this site;ITS BIG!!!!!!!!

dj ic said:
im having a few troubles with vocals;i often cant get my head around vocals and bpms.if i just pitch a vocal its easier to get in time .but with timestreching,i cant seem to get it right.any tips????how can i set up a budget vocal booth at home ,only got reason,sx,wlab,audiophile.o hardware.much appreciated :2thumbs: o_O .just wanted to say big up to this site;ITS BIG!!!!!!!!

If you have an acapella, split it up into sections, say 2bars then timestretch. A long process but it works!

To set up a vocal booth you want to isolate a small region of your room. Maybe hang up cloth to try a stop reverbs. Shure SM57 are generally the industrt standar..should be able to get one for £100..then record it to the software you have.

Back
Top Bottom