Vocals For Liquid

Matt Carter

Evening everyone.

I am struggling to find half decent vocal samples/accapellas.

Where is the best place to look.

Cheers

If you have a record store nearby look for old r&b singles. A lot of the time they have aacapellas on them and you can score em for under $5.

Sorry I assumed you had turntables. Guess I forgot to mention that. But if not you can get some relatively cheap portable turntables nowadays. Then just run that signal in to your audio interface. Otherwise just look up soul and r&b aacapellas on google and just search around there are a lot of good ones out there. There is also vocal sample packs from places like loopmasters and other sites. Hope any of this helps.

There's a site called acapellas4u or something which I haven't been to in a very long time but their library was comprised of most available vocal tracks out there. No idea if it's still about or how you go about grabbing things from there but it's certainly a place I'd look at if you didn't know about it already.

Sorry I assumed you had turntables. Guess I forgot to mention that. But if not you can get some relatively cheap portable turntables nowadays. Then just run that signal in to your audio interface. Otherwise just look up soul and r&b aacapellas on google and just search around there are a lot of good ones out there. There is also vocal sample packs from places like loopmasters and other sites. Hope any of this helps.

This principle does also work with CD singles of stuff, just have a mooch around charity shops and the like. Search Discogs for A Cappella versions.

Back
Top Bottom