?? Vocal - Hold me tight, dont ever let me go, blah blah blah, I'd die for you -

Jack131

Set Pest
Or summat like that - its a few year old, quite bassy tune
Probily sumthin really obvious and I'll kick myself wen I find out. Probily even got it sumwhere

(This is actualy happening to me all the time lately, you hear a tune or remember one and you know it really well, and your mind goes blank and you cant think of artist or title, and then when you find out, you know staight away and actually own it and use to listen to it all the time, it happens at least a few times a week and I get fustrated with myself for not rememberin, does this happen to everyone)

Also help wiv this tune if u can

'the lights go flashing' -bass- dur dur dur der duurrrr

Thanks in advance

up all night - Metalheaz - John B

u can still get it easily on vinyl. There is another remix and a vip also. Think the vip is for download only tho

It is up all night, yeah cheers guys - was doin my head in not rememberin, I dont have though, so not knowin wasn't too bad.
I love John B's early stuff like - up all night, remember tonight and FALLING - that is a tune

I asked my m8, 'the lights are flashin' one, and he said thats not even the words but could tell by the way I sang it :s . twas the bit from disco - chase and status also a tune (the other side of dumplin riddum i believe)

Back
Top Bottom