VN record pool

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
VN record pool

Has anyone actually tried that?

Seems like a cool idea, obviously your gonna get releases you might not like, but 10 records every two weeks for £50 inc P&P ain't to shabby :)

Your thoughts!

I aint tried it but it seems like a bag of shit to me...they've done it for the people ordering abroad and it's filled up with stuff people don't buy. Thet email a list of the records going out and didn't really like the selection the last three times, that maybe just me caus VN don't really stock the darker stuff and thats what I prefer!

What do other people think?

I personally wouldn't bother with the pool.

Why spend hard earned money on things that you may not even like?. What if you manged to find the tracks they send you on promo? etc....

To many flaws for my liking.

Caution said:
I personally wouldn't bother with the pool.

Why spend hard earned money on things that you may not even like?. What if you manged to find the tracks they send you on promo? etc....

To many flaws for my liking.

Yeah, that was my reason for not signin' up.

reminds me of the sealed carrier bags they have in some record shops with 10 or 20 tunes in, for a set price, I just wouldnt do it, 9 times out of 10 i wont buy a tune unless I hear it first, but spending 100 bars a month to get you 20 tunes, and the likelyhood of you liking them all is slim, pfft, no way

Cheers people, I've was already doubtin' it from the start.. But you've put me off 101% now :p

Back
Top Bottom