Vlum_

Hi! I am a very new member of this forum, and looking forward to getting more involved with the drum&bass culture here. I dont dj much, but I love to listen to mixes from many different djs like Calyx&Teebee, Noisia, Mefjus, Xtrah, and so on... Hopefully in the near future, I too will start djmixing a bit. I have tried a little mixing, and from what i remember, there is no better way to enjoy music, especially d&b.

What I háve been doing for a long time is producing dnb. I find it the most fun genre to produce, and the genre that give most of a challenge. The sound design, hard hitting drums, visual soundscapes, and the enormous power it contains. And on top of this dirty, gritty, and pushed sound, it actually sounds extremely nice, warm and roundish when balanced properly.

Im really looking forward to take part in this forum, and having a blast listening to different new tunes, learning a thing or two about djing and production, and even maybe collaborating with someone. If you are interested in checking the music me and a friend is producing, you can follow this link to our Soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/myriadsoundss

Thanks! And talk to you soon :)

Back
Top Bottom