Visionary - Big Bad Sound (INDEX remix) [Jungle]

yeh just done that now, thought soundcloud was blocked at work but hooraaahh its not!

Last edited:
Sounds alright. The kick comes across as a bit wide in the stereo field, you could narrow that down, it's really upsetting on headphones. Also the break could do with less compression.

Other than that, not bad as I said. It is a little short to mix however.

i could be wrong on this... to me it sounds like ur kicks are panned to the left & right slightly? if they are you need to whack them to mono, or it will make peoples ears get confused.
yeh not bad start man, your bass could do with some more definition though.. needs to be more deep if your going for that kinda sub-e-ness, or prehaps layer another sub under it and really low pass it?

cheers for listen people, ive had a look at the kicks and made them boost at different eqs so there not competing for the same place in the mix which should also make them less "wide"

and yeh i need to push that sub-e-ness sound so that its got a real warm pronunciation...ive been playing about with the levels of the sub and mid bass to tryin and get it but like you said, might need to layer in a whole new sub

il post up an update when its done

Back
Top Bottom