VIRUS TI2 POLAR

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Just ordered one today! Delivered in 7 days.

Ever since i watched the Alix Perez vids and heard the agressive, huge sounding bass he created on that thing i had to treat myself.

virus-ti-polar.jpg

TI Features

Dual DSP system with over 80 stereo voices under average load (load depends on which oscillator filter model has been chosen)
Virus Control VST and Apple Audio Unit Plug-in for Mac OSX and Windows XP. The remote seamlessly integrates the Virus TI into your sequencer, making it feel just like a plug-in
The Virus TIs Audio and MIDI inputs and outputs can be used by the sequencer application as an audio and MIDI interface
The Virus TI is the first hardware synthesizer with sample accurate timing and delay compensated connection to your sequencer
WaveTable Oscillators for a completely new array of sounds, WaveTable and conventional Virus oscillators and filters can be mixed
HyperSaw oscillators with up to 9 sawtooths each with parallel sub oscillator per voice (thats over 1800 stereo oscillators at 100 voices)
Independent delay and reverb for all 16 multi mode slots
129 parallel effects, including reverb and delay, chorus, phaser, ring modulator, distortion, 3 band EQ and the Analog Boost bass enhancer
2 multimode filters and the Analog Filter is modelled after the MiniMoog cascade filter with 6-24 dB Slope and self oscillation
Dedicated remote mode turns the Virus TI into a universal remote control for VST / AU plug-ins and external synthesizers
6 balanced outputs with 4 dB level and switchable soft limiting algorithm, studio grade 192 khz DA converters with SPDIF digital IO 2x24 bit inputs. Surround sound capabilities
Tap tempo button. The algorithm is based on Access Sync Xtreme technology
Programmable arpeggiator pattern for every patch
Knob quantise for creating stepped controller movements. The stepping automatically syncs to the Virus clock or an incoming MIDI clock
3 LFOs with 68 waveforms to choose from and 2 super fast ADSR envelopes
Extended memory 512 RAM patches and 2048 ROM patches re-writable
Adaptive control smoothing for jitter free modulations on all important parameters
New multi mode with embedded patches
Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications, USB and High Speed USB devices
Quality synth action keyboard with 37 keys, velocity response and aftertouch
Brightly illuminated Access logo on the rear panel and walnut strip underneath the keyboard.

£1839 i thought was well expensive but i reckon its going to be worth it.

Anyone used one before?

Fuck me, was going to say. I saw that on Alix Perez and thought it looked fucking massive.

Need to get one of those badboys. Haven't quite got 2g's at the moment though :(

Let me know how you get on!

Fuck me, was going to say. I saw that on Alix Perez and thought it looked fucking massive.

Need to get one of those badboys. Haven't quite got 2g's at the moment though :(

Let me know how you get on!

Yeah, it is alot of dough but it'll last for years.

I never owned a hardware synth before.

Nothing better than being hands on the dials rather than dragging a mouse about.

:)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

i was well impressed watching him mess about with it in the vids. looks like a solid piece of equipment. and some of those sounds were just straight dirt.

hefty price tag though :rinsed: sure he won't regret it when his album drops and goes stellar!

extreme jelousy.
Im deffinatly getting one of these next year.
Ive had multiple hardware synths but they were sorta annoying but because this has that Intergration with the computer it looks perfect for me.

let us know how it is

Back
Top Bottom