virus release schedule for the next four months

Yes but there's no 'Slip Thru Remix' in there :'(

btw, 'Shutter Island' IS A FUCKING HUGE MOVIE imo :) loved it.

that youtube clip in the link that claims to be the get ill rmx is that tune by audio. you can hear get ill coming in at the end. FAIL. someone message knowledge, i want a head on a plate to go, i will not stand for such errors.

that youtube clip in the link that claims to be the get ill rmx is that tune by audio. you can hear get ill coming in at the end. FAIL. someone message knowledge, i want a head on a plate to go, i will not stand for such errors.

This is why you tube should not be trusted ...

ive snooped about a bit, its just cut from a mix clip, they double it with that audio tune. you dont even hear the rest of get ill as chubrub comes in straight after, does anyone have audio of get ill remix on its own?

ive snooped about a bit, its just cut from a mix clip, they double it with that audio tune. you dont even hear the rest of get ill as chubrub comes in straight after, does anyone have audio of get ill remix on its own?

Ed Rush plays it when he does a b2b with Fierce at the last Renegade Hardware @ The End. Not sure if you've got the set or not but from what I remember you can hear it fairly clearly on that.

Been waiting for this tune for well over a year. Absolutely tears down the dancefloor!!!

all good future releases! thank you virus for showing other labels how to do it proper :lol:

the only fail with virus was the epicly SHIT baron release (just have to remind that)

Ed Rush plays it when he does a b2b with Fierce at the last Renegade Hardware @ The End. Not sure if you've got the set or not but from what I remember you can hear it fairly clearly on that.

Been waiting for this tune for well over a year. Absolutely tears down the dancefloor!!!

ah is it, yeh i got the cd pack, any idea how far in its played?

Back
Top Bottom