virus attack on my computer

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
everything has just fucked up on my computer, for no reason i just got a shit load of viruses.

if i have to re boot my computer im going to lose all my music.

taking the piss or what!

DJHaze

just do a system restore to ur most recent restore point.. which shud be maximum 1 month.. shud do the trick man.

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
techguy.org now!, they'll tell you some step by step ting, that might take some time, but gets rid off all the shit completely off you comp without losing any music.

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
i cant do it, the virus has made it so that i cant see the all programs bit on the search menu, wankers

DJHaze

that is if u created a restore point earlier....
theres usualyl ones thrown in when u install software or do something maor, hes probs got one.

just restart it man i doubt ull lose all ur stuff then upon restart.. try that or go run >> and then find the code for opening sysstem restore.. i dnt know it..

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
well i cant even view my c drive lol.

duno how the fuck this happened i got quite a few virus scanners ect on my computer.

just have to wait and see if this search im doing gets rid off it.

barbarella

VIP Junglist
theres usualyl ones thrown in when u install software or do something maor, hes probs got one.
Only application installations that use a System Restore restorept.api-compliant installer will trigger the creation of a restore point.

got same pbm lost everyting couldnt restore to earlier point....

DJHaze

Only application installations that use a System Restore restorept.api-compliant installer will trigger the creation of a restore point.

got same pbm lost everyting couldnt restore to earlier point....
your just not that damn good enough then giirl! :p