Virtual 3D HUSS Fahrgeschäfte ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by 1992, Sep 24, 2003.

1. 1992

1992 Novantadue

Thats right.

Now you too can play with Huss's newest amusement park machines. Unlike the Virtual Miami simulator, these are actually in 3D and you can fully explore the worlds as if you were in a DOOM game. Some of these actually let you control the ride while you get the riders perspective so... if you've just come back from a hard night of partying and you ride one of these virtual rides, you might be in danger of throwing up on your keyboard ! ! !

:drunk:

http://www.hussrides.com/30GiantRides.htm

Go down to the bottom of the screen and download the "Cosmo" software plug in. If you already have a plug in that can read VRML files then don't worry about it. After this is installed then click on the "3D Examples":

Giant Top Spin - "BodySlam"
    This is my favorite. Unlike the Miami simulator the boat on this machine is actually heavier then the counterweights so it preforms correctly. Theres even a break on the car so you can release the car at will. Try riding this one while controling it, just don't get too close to the screen or you'll get very dizzy! If you've ever been to Altern8 Towers amusement park, then you've seen this type of machine.

Jump2 - Carnivore
    This is a nice roundabout but my complaint is that in this simulator you can not ride and control at the same time so it looses points for that.

Delirium - Tsunami
    I'm not feeling this one that much because the controls never work correctly. I have a dial up so I get the impression that it doesn't work correctly because of that. Apparently this ride sim has a sound system but it never worked for me. When it does work correctly, its VERY disorienting to watch while in rider perspective.

Giant Frisbee - Sledgehammer
    This is a nice one. I beleive James Mellors has an Italian version of this ride touring England right now. This is a much larger amusement park version that Huss makes. It looks pretty intense. Its basicly a Pirate Ship with a spinning flying saucer gondolla at the end.

N-JOI :devilslay

2. MC Motion

MC Motion Custom Avatarmess

Man your serious!!!!!!!!

I thought the Virtual Miami Roundabout was a one off but then you come with this!!

Full respect jus for the surrealist dedication to your very strange contraption's!!

:) :applause:

3. 1992

1992 Novantadue

Really? I thought my other hobby was old news. Have you never clicked my "Power's Pier" link in my sig?

Well I'm glad you N-joied the sims. Worthy of bookmarking I'd say. "2thumbs: