Virgin Festival -To Our Valued Patrons From Buzzlife Founder

renegade

A BIG hello and exciting news from Buzzlife Productions to the underground dance community:

It has been nearly a year since the Buzz/Nation Closing Party last July when I last had the opportunity to reach out to our community. During this time, we have had the opportunity to bring DC such artists such as John Digweed, MSTRKRFT, Grandmaster Flash, Hybrid, John B, Lee Coombs and others. We have worked with venues such as the infamous 930 Club, Avenue, Five, R&R Lounge and The Rock & Roll Hotel.

I am writing to tell you that Buzzlife has been invited to participate in this year’s Virgin Festival dance tent. We are completely blown away by this invitation.

The two-day 2007 Virgin Festival will take place at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore on August 4th and 5th.

The Virgin Festival, much like Buzzlife itself, is strongly committed to the dance music community. They have put together a lineup unlike any other the mid-Atlantic has seen in years: Sasha & Digweed, LCD Soundsystem, Danny Tenaglia, Infected Mushroom, Miguel Migs, Sander Van Doorn, Dieselboy vs Andy C, and much MORE! (Full lineup, including bands, listed below)

These superstars will be showcased in the manner they deserve. Inside the massive dance tent, there will be unparalleled sound, state-of-the-art lights and video, and a few Buzzlife surprises to help ensure this event will be unforgettable. In addition to the tent, there will be great music presented on the outdoor stages and plenty of other interesting attractions on site.

It is very rare that I write to you personally to announce a show, so I am sure you can sense my excitement. I hope you are as excited as I am. Check out http://www.buzzlife.com and http://www.virginfestival.com for more info and make sure you get your tickets early before they sell out!

With much respect,

Scott Henry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 1:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE VIRGIN DANCE MUSIC TENT in collaboration with Buzzlife --- Saturday August 4, 2007

Sasha & John Digweed
Danny Tenaglia
Felix Da Housecat
Sander Van Doorn
Miguel Migs (full band)
Booka Shade
Shout Out Out Out Out

+plus on the outdoor stages:

The Police ** Beastie Boys ** Modest Mouse ** TV on the Radio ** Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals ** Amy Winehouse ** Fiction Plane ** The Fratellis ** Fountains of Wayne ** Paolo Nutini ** Peter Bjorn and John

DAY 2:

THE VIRGIN DANCE MUSIC TENT in collaboration with Buzzlife --- Sunday August 5, 2007

Deep Dish
The Crystal Method (DJ set)
Infected Mushroom
Dieselboy and Andy C (doing their first tag team set) with MC GQ and MC Messinian
James Zabiela
CSS
Girl Talk

+plus on the outdoor stages:

Smashing Pumpkins ** 311 ** Interpol ** Bad Brains ** M.I.A. ** Yeah Yeah Yeahs ** Velvet Revolver ** Wu-Tang Clan ** Matisyahu ** Regina Spektor ** Spoon

Back
Top Bottom