VIPER RECORDS @ The Lightbox

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
From what I can see the amazing Viper Records Crew will be playing at the lightbox!!!!!
Fucking Sick, its on the 10th of April
From what I can see it will be 4 times a year and from looking at various myspace pages ive worked out the first lineup will include the following

Matrix
Futurebound
Metrik
Brookes Brothers

Im sure that Tim can tell us more about this, as he is our resident viper expert

Im prob more excited bout this that most of you, but imo Viper records kills it every time, been a fan for ages and its great to fnally see them breaking through.
Any thoughts?

From what I can see the amazing Viper Records Crew will be playing at the lightbox!!!!!
Fucking Sick, its on the 10th of April
From what I can see it will be 4 times a year and from looking at various myspace pages ive worked out the first lineup will include the following

Matrix
Futurebound
Metrik
Brookes Brothers
DC Breaks

Im sure that Tim can tell us more about this, as he is our resident viper expert

Im prob more excited bout this that most of you, but imo Viper records kills it every time, been a fan for ages and its great to fnally see them breaking through.
Any thoughts?
Hehe that's some serious calendar scoping mate :D Yes, we are launching a new quarterly night @ The Lightbox on April 10th. Will have more details and an official announcement soon. It's far due for the Viper crew to do a London takeover! Big up for being on the lookout and look forward to seeing you guys down there!

Last edited:
yeah im allways looking into viper related incedents! IMO this will have the best vibes, and great tunes shall be played. Will 100% be going to this!
Would also love viper to do a few re-presses, cant get american beauty for love nor money, would also like a copy of dont you know by shockone, cant get that anywhere either

Ready for a sick lineup? :D How's this to launch the night...

Matrix & Futurebound
Ed Rush & Optical
J-Majik & Wickaman
Nero
Brookes Brothers
Shimon & Moving Fusion
Metrik
DC Breaks
Camo & Krooked
IC3 , Mad Rush , SAS, Darrison

Official announcement will come soon, but you guys are the first to know. Big up for the massive support from DNBF!

Ready for a sick lineup? :D How's this to launch the night...

Matrix & Futurebound
Ed Rush & Optical
J-Majik & Wickaman
Nero
Brookes Brothers
Shimon & Moving Fusion
Metrik
DC Breaks
Camo & Krooked
IC3 , Mad Rush , SAS, Darrison

Official announcement will come soon, but you guys are the first to know. Big up for the massive support from DNBF!

massive lineup

That's serious business

Be wicked if you guys could get Furlonge down at some point I'm lovin the vibe on his tunes!

Big upz

Back
Top Bottom