VIPER RECORDINGS - The Acts Of Madmen LP

Tim Viper Recs

Viper Recordings
VIP Junglist
Viperhouse-500px.jpg

VIPER RECORDINGS announce their plans to release a new artist album:
ACTS OF MADMEN
Penciled in for Fall 2009. The album will feature brand new & exclusive cuts, stitched together in true future funk viper fashion. The provisional cast of messes Futurebound, Matrix, Shock One, Brookes Brothers, DC Breaks, L-Plus, Metrik, Sigma, Furlonge, Soulmatic, Camo, Krooked & Body 'n Soul as well as Shimon & Culture Shock on remix duties, is already mighty impressive and is said to be added to further.

The album will be released as 2 x double pack vinyl, and double CD, which will feature a mix from head honcho Futurebound. There is also talk of an accompanying tour, which will encompass the many regions of Viper’s many ‘Mad Men’.

Stay peeled to www.viperrecordings.co.uk and K-Mag over the coming months as more news unfolds on this exciting project. But before all that, hold tight for an autumn & winter of dam busting beats from Viper:

OCTOBER:
VPR015: Agent Alvin – ‘Don’t Look Back’ (ft. Fiasco) / ‘Wicked Man’.
New Zealand’s Agent Alvin bridges the gap between slick funk and dance floor mayhem in great style with a 12” that’s simply dripping with groove.

VPR016: Metrik – ‘Technicolour’ / ‘Zero Gravity’.
Hot on the heels of his Viper V.I.P. debut comes new Viper signing Metrik, delivering the melodic might of the eagerly awaited ‘Technicolour’ backed with the rolling energy of ‘Zero Gravity’.

VIPER VIP004: Inside Info – ‘Sneaker’ / ‘I’ll Call You’.
Following on from Metrik Inside Info snatches the baton in gruesome style as he unleashes these two electro tech monsters.

NOVEMBER:
MTRVPR007: Matrix & Futurebound – ‘Shanghai Surprise’/ ‘Reflection’.
This will be their final offering of 2008 as work has begun on a new album for 2009. But the dynamic duo leave us with the disgustingly beautiful ‘Shanghai Surprise’ as well as the lush new cut ‘Reflection’, featuring the blissful vocals of Cat Knight.

VIPER VIP005: DJ Samurai (DC Breaks) – ‘Outsider’ / ‘Stairway’.
Next up on sister label V.I.P. Dj Samurai of the deadly DC Breaks duo brings a meeting deep atmospherics and rolling might with these two chunks of gargantuan DnB.

DECEMBER / JANUARY:
VPR 017 : Shock One – ‘Untitled EP’
The as yet untitled EP will feature 4 blinding dancefloor destroyers featuring collaborations with MC Spyda, Futurebound & Phetsta and also comes with a killer dubstep track.

VIPER VIP006: Camo & Krooked – ‘The Fear’ / ‘No Soul’.
Hold tight for the first of many new releases on Viper from Austrian wizards Camo & Krooked, as the pair debut with two dancefloor killers of the highest quality.

For audio and information on forthcoming releases and Viper artists, check:

or: www.myspace.com/viperrecordings
E: viperrecordings@hotmail.com. Tel: +44(0)7966889709

Also check the new DOA interview with Futurebound here: http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=602198&mode=article

Last edited:
yeah. viper smashin it right now. looks like i'm guna be out of pocket even more in the commin months :(

all good tho!

Big news!!!
Looking damn forward to all these releases - also good to see camo&krooked joining the viper fam - niiiicce one :gslayer:

Viper is one of my new fav labels. Shock One is smashing it at the min, so im defo looking forward to his debut ep and his dubstep venture. Compilation album looks sick aswell! wish I was apart of Viper team aswell.

"V - to the - I - to the - P-E-R"

Will have more news soon. Here's a lil peak at a few tunes we have for it so far:
Krooked vs Body N Soul - The Reward
Nero - Do You Wanna
DC Breaks - Polar Bear
Furlonge - Task Master
Futurebound - Let The Music Take You
Brookes Brothers - Crackdown (Shock One RMX)

Back
Top Bottom