Viper Recordings present: 'ACTS OF MAD MEN' LP - THE LONDON LAUNCH PARTY

Richbeats Viper

www.viperrecordings.co.uk
Viper Recordings present:

'ACTS OF MAD MEN' LP

THE LONDON LAUNCH PARTY @ THE LEGENDARY HERBAL NIGHTCLUB.

Feat.

MATRIX + FUTUREBOUND.

NERO.

SHOCK ONE.

DC BREAKS.

FURLONGE.

MC's: DARRISON // MAD RUSH //SAS.

£7 BEFORE 11PM - £10 THEREAFTER.

9PM TILL LATE.

HERBAL
10/14 KINGSLAND ROAD
SHOREDITCH
LONDON
E2 8DA.

Herbal-viperherbalbass18thseptpo-1.jpg

Described by the mighty Dj Friction as 'one of the most forward thinking labels in the scene today', Viper now put to you this compelling release. Sonic dimensions pushed, emotions tweaked and dance floors running were the aim ,and now the madness is unleashed. With Radio 1 big hitters, Annie Mac and Zane Lowe in full support and demand for tracks coming from across the dance music scene, be sure to get in on the act.

Dropping in September and October 2009, “Acts of Mad Men” will feature brand new and exclusive cuts, all stitched together in true future-funk Viper fashion. “Acts of Mad Men” is a cunning compilation stacked full of huge tracks from even huger artists including: Futurebound, Nero, Shock One, Matrix, Brookes Brothers, DC Breaks, Camo & Krooked, Body N Soul, Metrik, Furlonge, Sigma, as well as Ed Rush & Optical on remix duties.

The album will be released as 4 x singles on vinyl and digital downloads, and a Double CD which will feature 16 exclusive unmixed tracks on CD.1, and a mix from head honcho and leader of the 'Mad Men': Futurebound on CD.2.

There will also be an ‘Acts of Mad Men’ tour, which will encompass the many regions of Viper’s many ‘Mad Men’. DJ’s available for tour duty include: Futurebound, Shock One, Nero, Matrix, Metrik, Camo & Krooked, DC Breaks, Furlonge, Brookes Brothers & Richbeats. With MC’s Darrison, Madrush & S.A.S also available. With dates already confirmed across the UK, Europe and beyond be sure to catch the madness at a venue near you soon. If you would like to book any of our dj's, or to organise a tour night, please contact viperrecordings@hotmail.com.

Last edited:
Viper Recordings present:

'ACTS OF MAD MEN' LP

THE LONDON LAUNCH PARTY @ THE LEGENDARY HERBAL NIGHTCLUB.

Feat.

MATRIX + FUTUREBOUND.

NERO.

SHOCK ONE.

DC BREAKS.

FURLONGE.

MC's: DARRISON // MAD RUSH //SAS.

£7 BEFORE 11PM - £10 THEREAFTER.

9PM TILL LATE.

HERBAL
10/14 KINGSLAND ROAD
SHOREDITCH
LONDON
E2 8DA.

Herbal-viperherbalbass18thseptpo-1.jpg

Described by the mighty Dj Friction as 'one of the most forward thinking labels in the scene today', Viper now put to you this compelling release. Sonic dimensions pushed, emotions tweaked and dance floors running were the aim ,and now the madness is unleashed. With Radio 1 big hitters, Annie Mac and Zane Lowe in full support and demand for tracks coming from across the dance music scene, be sure to get in on the act.

Dropping in September and October 2009, “Acts of Mad Men” will feature brand new and exclusive cuts, all stitched together in true future-funk Viper fashion. “Acts of Mad Men” is a cunning compilation stacked full of huge tracks from even huger artists including: Futurebound, Nero, Shock One, Matrix, Brookes Brothers, DC Breaks, Camo & Krooked, Body N Soul, Metrik, Furlonge, Sigma, as well as Ed Rush & Optical on remix duties.

The album will be released as 4 x singles on vinyl and digital downloads, and a Double CD which will feature 16 exclusive unmixed tracks on CD.1, and a mix from head honcho and leader of the 'Mad Men': Futurebound on CD.2.

There will also be an ‘Acts of Mad Men’ tour, which will encompass the many regions of Viper’s many ‘Mad Men’. DJ’s available for tour duty include: Futurebound, Shock One, Nero, Matrix, Metrik, Camo & Krooked, DC Breaks, Furlonge, Brookes Brothers & Richbeats. With MC’s Darrison, Madrush & S.A.S also available. With dates already confirmed across the UK, Europe and beyond be sure to catch the madness at a venue near you soon. If you would like to book any of our dj's, or to organise a tour night, please contact viperrecordings@hotmail.com.

this looks heavy may well have to make it down to this!

If that lineup don't get you up I don't know what will! :gang_bang

exactly the line up is perfect and i get back off holiday the day before. i will most certainly be making an appearance.

i'm looking into running a friday night at herbal soon. was gonna make it main acts in room 1 such as Andy, Dillinja, Nero, hopefully some Viper peeps like Shock or Camo n Krooked. whilst making room 2 all about forum heads with a competition for sets on the night and guest-list spaces, free t-shirts, records and loads more giveaways etc exclusive for forum mans?!?!

Would people be interested in this? Forum based party with headliners and comp winners alike on the same night?

wouldn't mind catching furlonge, can't stop playing 'it's cruel' feels like i'm reaching for it every other tune. toooo big.
rest of the line up is good too. proper party vibes all night.

made it to the party and the sets were fucking sick... good music and vibes all round...

until this little cunt tried grabbing up my girls arse and then did the same to my m8s girl.. he then decided to pull his t-shirt up over his nose and almost start a mosh pit, when we all stepped back and looked at him in disgust he then pushed thru us all turned around and shoved by bird to the floor... before i cud even try, my m8 was already laying into the guy's face and i jumped in to help, the prat ended up bleeding all over the dance floor before his friends jumped in and we were scrapping on the floor like mad, it was pure swingers right in front of the dj booth but the guy was in a bad way, his mates all ran outa the club and were all stood waiting for us outside the club. smoking a fag outside after the ordeal one of em launched a punch over the fence on my m8 like a pussy. we ended up getting in a cab soon after and fooking off home.

other than that good night :)

Besides all that flirting what were the sets saying? New tunes? Which DJ smacked it the most etc. Surely that's more important than a scrap.

Besides all that flirting what were the sets saying? New tunes? Which DJ smacked it the most etc. Surely that's more important than a scrap.

nero was stand out for me but futurebound was shit hot and so was dc breaks. didnt get to see shock one or brooksies.

made it to the party and the sets were fucking sick... good music and vibes all round...

until this little cunt tried grabbing up my girls arse and then did the same to my m8s girl.. he then decided to pull his t-shirt up over his nose and almost start a mosh pit, when we all stepped back and looked at him in disgust he then pushed thru us all turned around and shoved by bird to the floor... before i cud even try, my m8 was already laying into the guy's face and i jumped in to help, the prat ended up bleeding all over the dance floor before his friends jumped in and we were scrapping on the floor like mad, it was pure swingers right in front of the dj booth but the guy was in a bad way, his mates all ran outa the club and were all stood waiting for us outside the club. smoking a fag outside after the ordeal one of em launched a punch over the fence on my m8 like a pussy. we ended up getting in a cab soon after and fooking off home.

other than that good night :)
:rinsed: lol "other than that good night" :D

Back
Top Bottom