Viper Recordings on D&BTV Wed 12th Jan 2011

Looks big

Is there another Viper night coming to London soon? Cable would be a good venue for you guys...

Looks big

Is there another Viper night coming to London soon? Cable would be a good venue for you guys...
Hopefully mate. Got a million things on the go atm including putting together the Matrix & Futurebound - Worldwide 001 compilation so it's not our #1 priority atm, but we're definitely looking and got a few things lined up to combine forces with some others ;)

Hopefully mate. Got a million things on the go atm including putting together the Matrix & Futurebound - Worldwide 001 compilation so it's not our #1 priority atm, but we're definitely looking and got a few things lined up to combine forces with some others ;)

Futurebound's got skills on the decklands, will def pay to see him again

Thanks for zee info geez

Mate I have no idea wtf anybody was talking about yesterday. Fuck we have one Russian on live and the whole chat goes nuts and all this "Krot" shit all show long??? lol

Haha. Minute the Russians came on to chat, they all started erupting bout how great this 'krot' was and how he was Russia's greatest producer or something lol, asking u to sign him up and stuff. After that we all started ripping Krot to fuck lol. I even got SAS to do a shout out for Krot lol. Funniest thing since the pigeon skank. :lol:

Haha. Minute the Russians came on to chat, they all started erupting bout how great this 'krot' was and how he was Russia's greatest producer or something lol, asking u to sign him up and stuff. After that we all started ripping Krot to fuck lol. I even got SAS to do a shout out for Krot lol. Funniest thing since the pigeon skank. :lol:
lol mate we have one Russian on and the place goes nuts! I didn't have a fucking clue what the hell anybody was talking about. Everyone was hitting me up on AIM like "wtf is this Krot shit"? I was like I have no fucking clue.

There may be one or two I'm missing around the middle...

http://www.breakbeat.co.uk/dnbtv/watch/dbtv_live_130_viper_recordings.aspx

Futurebound tracklistings:
Camo & Krooked - Feel Your Pulse [Viper]
Loadstar - Hit The Ground [Ram]
Futurebound vs Metrik - Something Else [Viper]
Subfocus - Timewarp [Ram]
Nero - Me & You (Dirtyphonics Remix) [MTA]
ShockOne & Phetsta - Crucify Me [Viper]
Smooth - Feel So Free [Viper]
The Prototypes - Cascade (Cutline Remix) [Infrared]
Original Sin - Phantasm [Playaz]
Noisia & Phace Floating Zero [Invisible]