Viper Recordings - Headroom EP Pt. 3 & 4

Tim Viper Recs

Viper Recordings
VIP Junglist
Just giving you guys an advance heads up on our next release after the Halo EP from DC Breaks will be:
HEADROOM EP PART 3 & 4.

As you may (or may not) recall, Headroom Pt. 1 & 2 included:
VPR011-VPR012-1.jpg

J Majik & Wickaman - Fleshwound (Original Sin RMX)
Brookes Brothers - Crackdown
ShockOne - Way You Move
L-Plus - Middle East Sun

VPR025_web-1.jpg

Headroom EP part 3 & 4 will include:
Delta Heavy - Abort
Matrix & Futurebound - The Edge (Futurebound 2010 VIP)
InsideInfo - Awkward
Futurebound vs Camo & Krooked - Untitled

Some audio clips:

HEADROOM EP MINIMIX http://soundcloud.com/viperrecordings/viper-recordings-headroom-ep-minimix

Delta Heavy - Abort
Awkward (first tune in the video):
Edge VIP @3:29:

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved the first two parts of the Headroom EP. Middle East Sun & Fleshwound rmx are great tunes. Does Viper always release albums in parts?Straight as shit by me. You get to pick the tunes you really want.

Excellent stuff! Really keen to hear that VIP of "The Edge". Viper bringing the goods once more!

Amazing. You boys at Viper are fucking on it. So many top quality releases being pumped out, keep up the good work!

Viper pulls it out the bag.....again! Every single time they fooling kill it! The edge VIP is sooooo huge! When's it all due out Tim?

Dunno yet. Hopefully within the next couple months.

Sick! i hope viper releases full artwork promos at some point, I always try to avoid the temptation in buying the promos cause I want the artwork, but the tunes are too sick, and I end up HAVING to buy them. Think the last artwork I have is the Shockone Ep, and Ive bought every release since, incl VIP stuff!

Sick! i hope viper releases full artwork promos at some point, I always try to avoid the temptation in buying the promos cause I want the artwork, but the tunes are too sick, and I end up HAVING to buy them. Think the last artwork I have is the Shockone Ep, and Ive bought every release since, incl VIP stuff!
That's wicked mate.. err I don't think you're gonna have much luck holding out on what we've got planned this year :D

Not sure how part 1 & 2 managed to pass me by; biiig!
Was wondering, will all of these be released as an album (CD etc.) or purely just seperate vinyl only?
Big things from viper as per usual!!!

Back
Top Bottom