Viper Recordings Drum & Bass Summer Slammers 2011

Really feeling that ending tune by S.I.N., pure vibes! Overall nice set of tunes, some classic viper stuff, and you should just keep that up because it works!

Don't think it's as good as the first summer slammers but enjoying it!

Metrik - Lightspeed.. What a fucking tune, was one of my favourites of 2010.

Don't think it's as good as the first summer slammers but enjoying it!
Really? I think it smashes last years to pieces, but glad you likes 2010's so much! :)

---------- Post added at 18:49 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

Really feeling that ending tune by S.I.N., pure vibes! Overall nice set of tunes, some classic viper stuff, and you should just keep that up because it works!
Snuck definitely is my favourite. I've had it on repeat for about a year now and still not tired of it in the slightest bit!

[/COLOR]
Snuck definitely is my favourite. I've had it on repeat for about a year now and still not tired of it in the slightest bit!

Yeah, so chilled out. I just love dnb tunes with a dubbed out vibe like Snuck.

Coming on Metrik EP which is due Octoberish ;)

Big, looking forward to that one!

Btw Tim, is it true that Smooth is working on an EP too? I think I saw something about it on his FB page. Metrik EP + Smooth EP within the year sounds great to me. :D

Really? I think it smashes last years to pieces, but glad you likes 2010's so much! :)

---------- Post added at 18:49 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

I really enjoyed 2010s, dont know if its the feelings associated with the tunes (came out BBQ time etc) but ill tell you next year!

Back
Top Bottom