vip?

just answer the man..smart arse answers to make people feel like they r dickheads are happening too much here and its fuckin gay...it give the forum a bad name then the big posters jus give shit moronic answers to get a reaction....sort ya heads out.

rant over...its jus happening too much imo

Last edited:
just answer the man..smart arse answers to make people feel like they r duckheads are happening too much here and its fuckin gay...it give the forum a bad name then the big posters jus give shit moronic answers to get a reaction....sort ya heads out.

I see where you're coming from, but the it doesn't hurt use the search engine.

VIP = often a beefed up version of the tune that may well not get an official release. therefore is usually only given to "very Important People" (like Andy C for example)

see, wasnt that hard now was it?

just answer the man..smart arse answers to make people feel like they r duckheads are happening too much here and its fuckin gay...it give the forum a bad name then the big posters jus give shit moronic answers to get a reaction....sort ya heads out.

duckheads though...

:teeth:

cartoon_duck_head_blink_hb.gif

thats pretty much why i joined this forum, cus safety* told me it wasnt full of dnb twats like DNB arena...
did he lie ??:)

VIP = often a beefed up version of the tune that may well not get an official release. therefore is usually only given to "very Important People" (like Andy C for example)

see, wasnt that hard now was it?

not hard, but imo wrong.

i always thought it stood for variation in production, seeing as there are plenty of released vip's

You can't serach VIP. Its too short. I tried myself ages ago.

this. plus VIP in reference to a tune probably means all of the above... but essentially it is a different version of an original tune and very few of them see the light of day outside the big boys bags!

Back
Top Bottom