VIP

wiki

A Very Important Person, or VIP is a person who is accorded special privileges due to his or her status or importance.

Examples include celebrities, heads of state, major employers, high rollers, politicians, high-level corporate officers, wealthy individuals, or any other person who receives special treatment for some reason. In some cases, such as tickets to events, VIP may be used in a similar way to premium, and can be purchased by anyone. The term was coined between 1940 and 1945 [1], likely by the Royal Air Force.[citation needed]

VVIP (meaning Very Very Important Person) may indicate a level of status above VIP.[citation needed]

wiki

A Very Important Person, or VIP is a person who is accorded special privileges due to his or her status or importance.

Examples include celebrities, heads of state, major employers, high rollers, politicians, high-level corporate officers, wealthy individuals, or any other person who receives special treatment for some reason. In some cases, such as tickets to events, VIP may be used in a similar way to premium, and can be purchased by anyone. The term was coined between 1940 and 1945 [1], likely by the Royal Air Force.[citation needed]

VVIP (meaning Very Very Important Person) may indicate a level of status above VIP.[citation needed]

not aving a go mate but this don't help at all

when talking about music vip's it takes on a different meaning man surely everyone who has been asking about it knew this it wasn't very important person

when talking about music vip's it takes on a different meaning man surely everyone who has been asking about it knew this it wasn't very important person

Yea of course, I'm sure the whole music industry is running a massive conspiracy to conceal the real meaning of VIP, because it's not like the simplest explanation is ever the most likely right?!

watever man, just wat i gathered from previous threads n that, can't be arsed to argue on a sunday let's just agree to disagree, sweet

considering "producers" are just people like you & i with access to mixing desks id say it varies on who made it, theres no definitive answer.

Back
Top Bottom