VIP ?

dissent306

What does VIP stand for, obv talking about drum and bass here, when a dj or producer releases a 'VIP' version of their track, what does it mean :S

not this old chestnut again...

its when a producer gives a complete mix and all the samples of the tune to remix...(rather than a few select samples) often done at the same studio.

Varies in production, also its quite hard to search posts with vip in it, its to short, also shit loads of threads have vip in it

i thought it just meant an alternative mix that a producer has made of one of their tracks, and its called a VIP cos it used to be that only he or his affiliates wud have tht version to play live. But the explination sammy dogger gave does make alot of sense to me now. Im getting a bit pissed of with the amount of VIPs people make these days. It seems to be a surefire and quik answer to labels having nothing to release. sorry to continue the thread but this has cleared sum shit up for me at least.

So yeah Machete I think Pendulum were good back in the Machete day, but now they're shit and I Machete hate them who agrees?

Well that's what I Machete think anyway.

Machete.

Back
Top Bottom