VIP HACKS - NEW JUMP UP MIX CALLED "HIGH TIMES" - 48MIN - LOTS OF BANGERS!!

VIP HACKS DNB

Whaddup! Me and my crew just put this mix out, trying to spread it all over to ever ear possible. We're a jump up crew reppin' San Diego, CA dropping beats, smoking bowls, and kicking back. We love jump up and drum & bass more than anything there is in life. We put our all into mixing, so I hope you like what you hear.

To listen, go click here to listen!

To get more info as well as to check out some of our other mixes and original tunes, hit up www.myspace.com/viphacks

Tracklisting:
1.D KILL - THE FANZ
2.SLUM DOGZ - THE FIRE
3.SUB ZERO - MOTION
4.PICTO - AUTOMATON
5.HESIT - QUAKE
6.MISCHIEF & MAYHEM - EMERGENCY
7.STEPPA & KITCHA - HELL ON EARTH
8.XENOCIDE - MOTHERFUCKERZ
9.VIP HACKS - BAD MANNERS
10.DIRTY DEEDS & DESTRO - HIGHLANDER
11.SUB ZERO - OO BABY
12.TOP CAT & SERUM - LATE NIGHT KUNG FU
13.DUB FOUNDATION - MODERN LIFE
14.BONKROOGER - WELCOME TO JURASSIC PARK
15.DECIMAL BASS - ASK HARD
16.SERJAH 9 - GANJA FARMER
17.HIGH ROLLER - PRIOR ENGAGEMENTS
18.ANGEL - GUN
19.DIRTY DEEDS - SLIMEBALL
20.JAMES BASS - KILL YOUR KILLER
21.HEAVY HITTAZ - EXPRESS LANE
22.FINEPRINT - SHITTALKER
23.G DUB - THINK YA BAD
24.DJ FRESH HEAVYWEIGHT
25.ALPINE DUB - THE BASH
26.JAMES BASS - DEAD MAN
27.HOOGS - ACTS OF TERROR
28.HIGH ROLLER - UNTOUCHED (SHUFUNK REMIX)
29.DIGITAL ERA - HUMAN TRAFFIC
30.TAXMAN - LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE

nice work, not really a massive jump up fan but this is helping through getting my washing done!! tidy mixin too. :)

Holy Smoking Bowlies!!!!! Finally someone from Dago on here!!! Been holding it down for SD for a minute now!!! On the D/l mate, will have a listen and give feedback soon!! Way to REP SD !!!!

Haha that's awesome man. Didn't think there would be a lot of heads from SD on here. Add our myspace if you like the mix, it's www.myspace.com/viphacks we're supposed to be playing some gigs in SD soon, got a couple lined up in Long Beach/Orange County area. Guarantee it'll be worth the mish.

really liked the mix!!! Absolutely Heavy!! Much Respect!!! Instead of smoking that weed, smoking that FIRE!!!!

fuckin heavy mix. loving some of them tracks. picto - automaton is one of my fav's. tight mixing aswell fellas. big upz!!!

Awesome man, good to hear you liked it. Honestly, between myspace and dnbforum, all the love is keeping us completely motivated so a big ups to all you listeners on here.

For real been bumping this daily since I got it...nonstop exclusively!! we need to chill smoke bowls spin n spit !! what part of dago you in..im down in SouthEast

We're from Encinitas/Carlsbad area. North County. If you ever feel like making the trip, we rinse it out almost on the daily and blaze it fat. Our full setup is at homies, the one I spin b2b with, but I'm sure he'd be down for the company if you'd ever wanna mob by and hear some tunes.

bpm is 91.4 (roughly), btw.

As I keep saying, keep an eye out next month for our second installment of our monthly mixes. It'll be called "So I Hurd You Liek Jump Up?" . We just picked up some dope tunes today (such as the new Hazard EP) so expect to see those tunes as well as many moreo n the tracklist.

Back
Top Bottom