Vinyls!

htfr = bellends! its a fact!

scotty ur the only person i have ever heard of that hasn't had a problem with them!

example of bellend behaviour ... djm 600 £545 rrp almost everywhere right? nope htfr = £799 mugging twats!

HTFR.... Last order they put the cash back into my acount, then took out, then back in then out?!?!

The order was late aswell : (

I've bought most of my records from htfr if I'm honest, only had the odd problem here and there, but their equipment prices are rediculous, literaly hundreds more than most other places.

when Ladies Night VIP promo'd around Xmas 08 i ordered a copy and they sent me Capone - Style Baby which i already have a copy of. i went mental at them, with a bombardment of vulgar e-mails. needless to say i wont be doing any transactions with them anymore.

I'd like to add
www.juno.co.uk

HTFR Will tell you they are sending yo uthe record, sell out, tell you they have the record back in and they are sending it.

The worng record will arive 3 weeks after the full release.

True story.

yeah... they fuck you over...#

"this isnt in stock but if it does happen to come in stock within 6 months we will automatically CHARGE and DISPATCH you one"

because we assume that you dont really need it and you only want to purchase it from us

most useless service ever..

What fucks me off the most about Htfr is it'll say a record is in stock and when you buy it they'll e -mail you saying this item is actually out of stock but we've took your money, so your gunna have to wait till we get it back in. Happened to me a fair few times

Never used HTFR tbh, never will.. But the site links posted are all good ones!

MUST NOT FORGET: www.kaizenrecords.com

These boys are the nicest people I've ever met, so sound, really down to earth and will happily put stuff by and always have lots of offers on. Plus they only stock the best stuff so your not bombarded with loadas turd on their site (can be seen as a good or bad thing tho). Recommend them to everyone! Check out their site!

EDIT; Just seen Gloxxy already posted for Kaizen but my review still stands (y)

Back
Top Bottom