Vinyl slingbags/rucksacks.

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
My trusty vinyl bag unfortunately was put into retirement a few weeks ago. I bought a small technics slingbag which doesnt hold enough records really but did the job for this weekend.

I was up in Tottenham Court Road and the best bag I could find in West End DJ was a UDG vinyl bag, it was remarkably overpriced at £80 and didn't have much more room for my records compared to the slingbag I bought.

Would like said bag to hold 50+ records. I'm not fussed about additional pockets, needle holders, I just want it to hold records and for it to be carried on my shoulder & not be expensive for what is only a bag at the end of the day.

Someone show me a bargain!

The UDG bag that if money wasn't an option is well into the hundreds and I can't justify spending the money.
Bag for life tho! might have to invest! lol

Rythmatix...most of those bags are only 40+...needs to be bigger!

i used to cart about one of the flightcase boxes and a record bag. the boxes kill your hands tho.

I've been there...got some little crate that your fingers get trapped in the end when the records move about aha.

Nice one for the links bro. will be checking those, certainly some of the better ones on offer I have seen

Back
Top Bottom