Vinyl shops in the Midlands UK?

Howitzer

VIP Junglist
Hi all,
Ive been digital forever and upgraded to DVS a while back. I love turntables and the vinyl feel and pick up tunes on wax whenever I get the chance. Which is less and less these days.

Does anyone know where I can find some shops (preferrably in the midlands) with a decent selection of liquid and minimal dnb on wax?

Fuck discogs, im not paying those ridiculous prices, I'd rather drive to london to sister rays.

Escape is always advertising his record store on here, I think its called Musik Hertz, its in Birmingham anyway, google it!

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll take notes and find the time to visit these places.

Yeah but he wanted a good record shop :teeth:

Yeah, im not blown away with htfr. Do they even have any dnb vinyl on the shop floor? Last time I went in there it was all gear and a few dance CD's.

ye HQs pretty good altho kinda small :(

always got a nice selection, proper friendly and helpful in there too.

Remember Tempest used to be alright but closed down about a year or so ago.

The Music and Video Exchange shop in Brum does new and used vinyl. Not many bargains for second hand stuff but the new vinyl they sell there is as cheap as the online shops..

Yeah Hq muzik is the one.... we have have moved to 15 Priory walk......
Escape has left to go in to uni...Fairplay....and i was ya dnb man at tempest....
YOUR IN SAFE HANDS !!!

Back
Top Bottom