Vinyl Shopping

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Hows it going people Im trying to get hold of the tracks below but can't find anywhere that sells them can any1 hook me up with some links. I've been to the usual sites like Chemical, Red Eye, Kaizen etc but no joy.

Accidental Heroes - Precient 13
Aquasky - Badlands (original)
Bad Company - 4 Days (original)
Digital - Deadline (I think im kidding myself on this 1)
John B - Salsa (remix)
Roni Size & Krust - Hopscotch

sayber said:
Klusta u are the man been looking for this one for a long time. What do u mean watch out for them? & thanks 2 u V.I.P.

always people complaining about htfr's service and prices, they put up tunes before they're even released. Ya shouldn't have any problems if its only one tune and its in stock :)

klusta said:
always people complaining about htfr's service and prices, they put up tunes before they're even released. Ya shouldn't have any problems if its only one tune and its in stock :)

Yer I know what u mean I get there catalogue through & see alot of tracks on sale (Renegade Snares for one), & as soon as u call u they say they haven't got it. I'll make sure I won't get messed around for shizzle.

Any guesses on the Aquasky track. It's the only 1 people don't know how to get hold of. 8)

Damn, Badlands is a helluva rekkid to try to find, son. The only place I could find it (out of like 30 online stores that I checked) is on planetxusa. I dunno if you wanna go paying an import price for a domestic (for you) release, plus overseas shipping, but I guess that's your call.

It's listed as a "might-be-in-stock", so there's no guarantee that you'll actually get it, but try if you want, there's no charge to you if they don't have it. I can't give you a direct link, cause of the way their site is set up, but I'll tell ya exactly how I found it.

Go to http://www.planetxusa.com There's a splash picture that will come up, click on the section that says "win" and "sign in". You may have to register to go further, I dunno for sure. If you don't have to register, or if you already have, click on the "Shoppe" link in the green top bar. On the next page, click on the "DJ Shoppe" in the 2nd green bar from the top. (Stupid, yes.) Now you can finally search for the damn thing. Select the "Jungle" category, and search for "Badlands" with the "Track Title" option selected. Hit "Search" (a straight Enter won't do it).

You should now have 3 choices - the Original, the Bassline Smith remix, and a Bill Riley rekkid. If you do order from them, I've always gotten good service. The only thing I can complain about is that those "might-be-in-stock" records really are that. There's no guarantee whatsoever.

Good luck.

im looking for these 2 for a friend (got them myself...):

d.kay - quiet earth
solid state - just a vision (mist remix)

anyone seen these about? i know that the just a vision rmx is a bit unlikely...

I doubt anyone will part with any of these, but I a desperatley surching for these::

Anything & Everything E.P. Vol 1 (Renegade Hardware)
Anything & Everything E.P. Vol 2 (Renegade Hardware)
John B - American Girls (NuElectro Recordings)

bungle said:
alot of shops are doin this lately. buggin me out :tosser:

Thats why I always always order from Breakbeat Science here in the US. They are never shady with their deals, and my stuff always shows up at my door fast and in top notch quality. I can't argue with that :)

Back
Top Bottom