Vinyl Player

Somerset

Looking to invest in a Vinyl Player (not for mixing, just a standalone player) but I haven't got the first clue when it comes to what to get. I've got a couple of vinyls sitting around collecting dust that I've never actually listened to, more just collected because I knew this day would come.

If anyone could give me a couple of suggestions for what to buy that would be great, I'm obviously only looking at entry level stuff just to listen to music on, would I be best to just keep an eye out for anything cheap on Gumtree and the like or should I take a more specific route?

So you are basicaly looking for gramophone? If it´s just for home listening of some vinyl, just buy whatever you find in some electro shop. I have seen the classic hifi towers with gramophone on the top, instead of CD player... They are cheap as hell and they will do the job, I guess... I mean, My mother still use the 25+ year old gramophone, I listened to as kid, and it´s despite the fact, the construction is shitty as hell, it´s still working :)

Back
Top Bottom