Vinyl or MP3's, What Do You Use??

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
Ive always brought vinyl and always will nothing gona change that, just wona know how many people use the latter (not the tune) mp3's. I worry that the new genaration that grow up on mp3's will only use mp3's, anybody feel the same?!?!

I've always bought vinyl but I'm in two minds whether to start using CD's / MP3's.

I think moving with the times is only natural.

Good point, but dont force urself to convert jus bcos things are changin, if u do switch 2 the darkside :saber: make sure u go back to ur roots frm time 2 time.

I use vinyl but I'm going to buy cdj so I can use tunes that they don't release anymore. And I can practise for a 3 deck set :mr_cool:

offtopic: Does somebody know if they still release Bad Company - The nine and the shot down on safari LP

i only really use cds 4 playin my own stuff or stuff ive been sent....i buy vinyl and love playin vinyl.

cds i only play if i have too

like if i just finished an idea or didnt have time to cut a dub

but i cut every week so its dubs for me!!

oh yer and like modified motion said......dubz id rather play but havent got the mohoney half the time

thats gd to here that people still lovin vinyl and that cd's arent the prefered choice ov mixin

Back
Top Bottom