Vinyl-only DJs

amc4.jpg

what the fuck is he?

willow-warwick-davies.jpg

Last edited:
Forgotten where but read an interview with hatcha recently and he said that decks are in such piss poor condition in clubs these days bare fabric that theres no point in using vinyl in clubs

Forgotten where but read an interview with hatcha recently and he said that decks are in such piss poor condition in clubs these days bare fabric that theres no point in using vinyl in clubs

You sure it wasn't Youngsta? I know he recently made the switch and said the exact same thing

that moonwalker vip was very very fresh at that time, he apparently didnt have time to get it cut so banged it on the cd

whats going on with that tune btw? spanks the original

Just wondering when did the majority of DJ's switch to Cd's? Only been listening to dnb for a couple of years.

couple of years ago when the balanced tipped from analouge to digital and alot of tunes became easier to find on wavs/ mp3's, It's good to see Andy C still only uses vinyl but I think he has his own record pressing machine. alot of dubstep djs still mostly use vinyl at clubs i believe! I could be corrected,

Back
Top Bottom