Vinyl Heads

terpit has it in one...am glad to hear that but redeye hasnt got half the vinyl releases it used to...bm soho has half the amount of vinyl, hopefullyyy its a phase and people will remember how good vinyl smells :))

yeah its those hipster fags with skin tight chinos, shit trainers and glasses with no lenses in.
they are buying vinyl and playing it on fisher price turntables connected to shit stereos saying "vinyl sounds better"
fucking spanners!
we have one of these faggots at work. someone told him i collect records. he tried telling me whats whats. i soon shut him up and explained he didn't know what he was talking about and is just following a fad because he has no identity of his own.

I read a short article recently which said LP sales had increased massively, but singles sales had dropped loads, so it's not all that relevant to drum & bass, I don't think...?

LEAVE IT YEAH

h0gkbo35jt7ojom6g.jpg

Last edited:
yeah its those hipster fags with skin tight chinos, shit trainers and glasses with no lenses in.
they are buying vinyl and playing it on fisher price turntables connected to shit stereos saying "vinyl sounds better"
fucking spanners!
we have one of these faggots at work. someone told him i collect records. he tried telling me whats whats. i soon shut him up and explained he didn't know what he was talking about and is just following a fad because he has no identity of his own.

C'mon Teddy it's medication time, were all getting old now, i'll fetch the Brasso and we can polish our ww2 medals whilst watching countdown, it's for the best

Back
Top Bottom