Like or dislike?

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Dislike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
VARIOUS-Industry: Heads Of Industry (incl. Total Science, Cause 4 Concern, Accidental Heroes, Future Cut & Kontrol, etc.)
4xLP: Industry INDLP 007

Track listing

TOTAL SCIENCE-Manhattan Transfer
BULLETPROOF-Scarred
CAUSE 4 CONCERN-Time Stopper
DAVIDE CARBONE-Friday
ACCIDENTAL HEROES-I Feel Music
INFLUX DATUM-Cosa Buena
ACCIDENTAL HEROES-White Widow (Future Cut & Kontrol Baclk Widow remix)
EBK-Underwater Lasers

All I can say about this is blindin, scarred is the one for me off this album, dark tune! Time stopper is average c4c stuff; just about playable. Friday Manhattan transfer and underwater lasers are wicked tunes as is Cosa Buena if your into a more chilled out style. Not sure on the accidental heroes tunes though, but I've never really been into sonic and silvers material. Overall this is the best lp I've heard in a while.

At chemical now....

This was the only good tune on the whole thing so I passed on it. It seems these labels that put out albums always get a Total Science tune because they know they make good tunes and that it will sell the album. This pisses me off. Even more so was that FIRE LP that Hardleaders put out at the beginning of last year. The TS tune on that LP was so damn good, it was on fire! However the rest of the tunes were so shit I didn't buy it. I now wish I did cause that was at TS classic.

I blame the companys that put out shit albums with one good TS track on it. May they go the way of the dodo bird. :evil:

1992 said:

This was the only good tune on the whole thing so I passed on it. It seems these labels that put out albums always get a Total Science tune because they know they make good tunes and that it will sell the album. This pisses me off. Even more so was that FIRE LP that Hardleaders put out at the beginning of last year. The TS tune on that LP was so damn good, it was on fire! However the rest of the tunes were so shit I didn't buy it. I now wish I did cause that was at TS classic.

I blame the companys that put out shit albums with one good TS track on it. May they go the way of the dodo bird. :evil:

Fair enough, suppose it depends on wot sort of tunes you like. Come on people me wants to hear some other opinions caus I think the lp is pretty damn good.

I know what ya saying 1992 - this does me in as well and is one of the reason I have decdided to invest in a cd deck 2 sit alongside me technics -
bootleggers revenge.

Back
Top Bottom