vinyl archives

infrarot

hello,
this is my first post, thatswhy i like to
introduce myself.
I´m Robert from Germany(that´s also
the reason why my english is so bad, but i hope you understand me) and I started mixing dnb only a few weeks ago.
but now my actually question:
i´m looking for an archives of all ever released
dnb-vinyls. i had found it a year ago, but i din´t
save the address and can´t remember it.
i only know that it was possible to listen 1:30min
to each vinyl.
maybe you can help me.
thanks a lot

infrarot

never heard of that site. Sounds a bit unlikely, there must be millions of D&B releases by now. Can you remember anything else about the site? What it looked like etc?

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/ is pretty good for the last five years or so if you search and click on 'include items not in stock'.

satelite records
chemical records
are both good sites for finding audio fro older tracks

discogs
rolldabeats
are good for finding an record online. no audio though.

Have to say, there's no such thing (and it would be a truly awesome thing if there was - how many records would there be - 10,000 or 20,000). If there was, we'd know about it. You might be thinking of record stores, like the ones mentioned or maybe www.ishkur.com...

Actually I think I know what you're thinking about. There were some Russians who ripped a shitload of records and tried to blackmail producers and companies into licensing their underground records and you could listen to samples. They had a huge amount of underground tracks. I think I can find the link... but it was highly illegal.

Back
Top Bottom