Villain

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DJVillainUK, Jun 2, 2009.

1. DJVillainUK

DJVillainUK New Member

Good evening people.
    My name is Philbo but I go by the stage name of Villain.
    Ive been mixing DnB since 2004 and since then have played a number of venues, gigs and festivals across the country supporting a variety of mainstream and underground acts.
    I like all forms of DnB but tend to stick towards playing sinister jump-up and tech-step. You know...the type of DnB that makes your face screw up into that evil 'YEEEEEAAAAH' sort of smile? Get what I mean?
    My main two influences and the acts that I tend to aspire to, and back in the day, look up to would be a) Mampi Swift and b) Adam F.

I was living down in sunny Plymouth for the first 4 1/2 years of my mixing 'career' (for lack of a better word) and moved to the New Forest in Hampshire in November 2008.

I have a number of mixes available for download on dnbshare.com - if you would be so good as to search the download archive for 'Villain' - you'll find a couple of them there!

I also co-own a promotions company with my mate MC Fett, from down in Plymouth and am continuing to do nights under the same company name up in Southampton - you can find our facebook group if you search for 'Relentless Intent Promotions'. Ill be looking for some acts to come and play so get in touch!

Take care people - nice to be a part of this whole shindig

Villain

2. OCR

OCR SB

Welcome to the shindig that is this place (y)

3. Fazer

Fazer wat

Welcome to the Forum (y)

4. Yorkshire Tony

Yorkshire Tony Active Member

easy mate, be sure to come over and check out some of the DnBforum Djs over on Disfunktional Radio too ;)

5. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

6. DJVillainUK

DJVillainUK New Member