Vietmese Food is the Lick

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Man I wish we had a Vietmese restaurant round these ways..was catching up with some mates in Islington last night and man...the food...ah I could eat for ever

Summer rolls...like a see through roll filled with lettuce and corriander, and has bits of prawn in...soo nice...get a spicy almost vinigar dressing to go with..oh boy

The Squid was like bamboo shoot except not crunchy...

and they have these noodles liek tagiatelle ...man I 'm gonna dirve up to london now and get me some more dammit !

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
What you saying ? I never had relations with next doors sheppard.Thats a lie. Don't jack mi thread with your needless accusations just cos it was like chicken. Fluck you GI

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
theres a place near the town end of kinds road.. english pud wiv thai food! fuckin well nice food and sexy thai waitresses :D plus i helped to paint the place (y)

wheres that mongrol gay place in whitley then?? ive alwayz wanted to go to the 'Himalayan Hotspot' place in tilehurst, opposite the victoria

Last edited:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
On the Basingstoke Road near the place where they sell stuff to go on adventures, car dealership down there aswell.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Its gone now anyway, you wont be able to get any valentines mongol ass action round Whitley tonight. Although I have got a number for Sherpa Gongol I think hes still operates in the Southcote area.