Vidual & Voice - Extinction

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Nacon you are fucking awesome I am surprised more people have not commented on this track. Fucking 45 views and one response from jimjimjim. Any way this track is awesome.

This track is very tight, I do like this..

Like the way you have mixed things up like the basses, and doing good pauses with bits of percussions rolling through.. nice man!

Production is awesome. Almost pro. Sounds bored me though. A longer sample might have cured that. But after 3 listens it reminded me of a track i gave away.
All I can say from what I heard is that I want more. Which obviouously isn't a bad thing. But if this is part of a longer track, which i assume it is, change the bit your giving us.
Reese is wicked, drums fit nice. Those sweeps are sweet, just the structure bored me.
Harshest comment I ever given on here, but only because I suspect there is a master piece here if worked right.
Fantastic stuff dude.
Work on it fo sure :)

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
That that's your harshest comment here yet says something about the fucked up "etiquette" on this subforum man, just sayin'..

---------- Post added at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:16 ----------

Oh, and as for the track I thought it was great, your soundscapes are pretty awesome but it sounds like you'd be able to create something even more captivating.

I think you could do with more percussive elements or FX, right now the whole track is very synthetic, it could do with something that adds a more organic element as well.

But fuck me; dat bass!!

Nacon

Vidual
VIP Junglist
I Slowed the whole tune down on the drop, not just the break.
If any of you wants to see me work on tunes in live, feel free to catch me on livestream.
I usually announce when i go live on facebook.