Vidual - Smile

that is awsome! love the melodies n percussion :D great shit....only complaint is a serious lack of bass and kick, recon ur bass needs to b a bit dirtier and warmer to fill up the spectrum nicely

Beautiful guitar samples in the intro, builds a real nice atmosphere...agree with the others about the drums and bass, but the ideas here are outstanding. Beef those bits up and this will be a winner...

Really like this track, melodies and drums are great good work. As everone else is saying does need more bass though :)

Wow very nice tune drums are perfect,nice synths,and yea i agree with posts above it lacks some bass,but still sounds great....

can i have a full mp3 for this track? i wouldn't mind listening to this on my mp3 or having this at the very end of a dj set.
reallyreallyreally dig the drum work even tho it's just a break and the in between energy-hard-heaven.

along this track I kept saying "qué guapo!!" that in spanish means something like "damn good!"
really good job on the mellody work, could do with some harder percussions and bass but it's still so friggin good :)

Back
Top Bottom