Vidual - Second look

pretty well made, kick sounds like it could do with some low end. sounds a bit hollow at the moment! i like the bass sounds and everything else tho man sounding good!

i really dug the intro alot but for some reason when it dropped i got the sense of a train wreck. this would be nearly impossible to double drop but good vibes kinda like a some old spore or audio.

Thank you both. Yeah i need a lot to learn to get past this stage. having a hard time getting a track just.. " right " you know :) Need to work on my skills more.

Cheers for the input!

Have upped it to youtube as well, for no particular reason though.

Last edited by a moderator:
really like the intro, nice sounds. effects and pads are sick

feelin this style but not sure the drums are totally there. I like that kind of snare but didnt think it had as much punch as it could of!

Having such an 'off beat' intro is not cool for someone trying to mix your tune. Wow, one of your Hi Hat layers sounds offbeat... sounds like you used some kind of swing/shuffle. It doesn't sound good imo, makes the whole tune sound out of beat.

The Tune has some interesting Layers for sure... but I can't get into any of it because your drums sound out of beat... that swingyness is not my cup at all.

Prod sounds solid though, all your elements are coming through nicely.

Having such an 'off beat' intro is not cool for someone trying to mix your tune. Wow, one of your Hi Hat layers sounds offbeat... sounds like you used some kind of swing/shuffle. It doesn't sound good imo, makes the whole tune sound out of beat.

The Tune has some interesting Layers for sure... but I can't get into any of it because your drums sound out of beat... that swingyness is not my cup at all.

Prod sounds solid though, all your elements are coming through nicely.

just noticed what your talking about. It sounds like someones clanging a mix

Back
Top Bottom