Vidual - Rejection

I really like this, great melodies and progression, love the 90's trance sound. feels like its missing something, not sure what, it might just be a lack of clarity in the sound, i'd adjust the mixdown and check the eq, but really nice anyways!

edit: on 2nd thoughts, perhaps the drops dont have enough impact, this kinda epic/trance sound needs a big drop to really set it off imo, work the breakdown up and up, tension and anticipation are the key, one way I did this when I was producing trance, was to split the last 16bars of the breakdown into 4 sections, and double up some of the instruments in each section, shift some up and down an octave, so the spectrum is just full of epic sound, automate slow filters/flange/phaser/chorus effects to add lift and progression, the lead that comes in nice and big at the end of the drop is perfect, just needs more epicness behind it ramping the tension up

Last edited:
Hoy it's been signed now, but i've made a dedicated youtube channel for myself now as well. If anybody is interested they can keep themselves posted with my latest stuff here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom