Vidual - High voltage

Upped it to youtube as well, if someone is lazy...

Make sure you switch to 480p atleast though

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah quite like this nice and dark :o) nice bass sound not sure on how the melody goes on the first 16bars after drop, bit of a strange one but a good track none the less. BOOST!

---------- Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:48 ----------

hey vidual just a quickie mate, whats the best way of uploading your song/track to youtube without losing quality.

itried using sony vegas pro and changed the video to WMV with 320kbps sound and it sounded good when i played it but once uploaded to youtube it sounded like SHIT! and all distorted and stuff, any ideas?

cheerz bro ;o)

yeah quite like this nice and dark :o) nice bass sound not sure on how the melody goes on the first 16bars after drop, bit of a strange one but a good track none the less. BOOST!

---------- Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:48 ----------

hey vidual just a quickie mate, whats the best way of uploading your song/track to youtube without losing quality.

itried using sony vegas pro and changed the video to WMV with 320kbps sound and it sounded good when i played it but once uploaded to youtube it sounded like SHIT! and all distorted and stuff, any ideas?

cheerz bro ;o)

try Camtasia program

---------- Post added at 00:54 ---------- Previous post was at 00:54 ----------

Damn i luv this synths!

I use Cyberlink powerdirector. All i have to do there are like 5-6 mouse clicks and it'll produce the video & Upload it to youtube all by itself.

Thanks for the input =)

Back
Top Bottom