Vidual - Hearing your voice [Free]

awesome tune dude u just got there ... i like it alot and drives trough very smoothly.only i think u should raise the pitch of that snare for a bit more, just to divide the sounds more clearly

Listen and if u can feedback on my new stuff. Twisted Scientist Project - Candyman

I like it man. The stop start thing makes it feel like a loop to a degree. Pretty cool tho. Reminded me of Moby.....shrug.

hehe thanks all of you will get back at you in a sec.
Yeah, might make it feel like a little loopy, but for some reason i like it like this, if you really get caught in it, it's very hypnotizing.
Oh and by the way, i tried making somehing different so i recorded my own voice and used it in this track Vocoded it though.

Intro is Epic! I was instantly sucked in. Drop = badass! One thing I notice is the absense of Crash Cymbal work which imo would have greatly increased the impact of your 1s. Track is an awesome Roller for sure... I really like it.

PROD - I really like the layering you've done for the SD but I wish it had a bit more volume to it, perhaps an entire DB up... but that's just me. Your PERC sounds very level overall.

2:58 - I was expecting a spoken word sample to lead me into the 1.

:solidwork:

Back
Top Bottom